During my tour I will meet the following people for an interview 🎙️. (Unfortunately, not all of the meeetings can be made in person, so some interviews will be via Skype or phone).
- Aline Zaugg, Digital Data Managerin, Genossenschaft Migros Aare
- Claude Amiguet, COO, Swiss Pain Institute
- Pierre Alain Schnegg, Director of Health, Social Affairs and Integration Canton Berne
- Jonathan Meier, CEO, healthinal GmbH
- Jonathan Drewlow, Medical computer scientist, Spital Thurgau AG
- Faton Shabanaj, Senior project manager, Kantonsspital Baselland
And this is the route to visit the interview partners. My goal is to start at 6:00 a.m. every day and to cover 200 kilometers during the day.
- Each stage will last one day, starting on the 13th of July 2020.
- The following symbol on the map represent the interviews conducted during the respective stage: 🎙️ (The order of the interviews might still change).